Trinity Allied Healthcareer Academy
|Posted on March 15, 2020 at 1:15 AM|
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we will do our best to keep you informed.
March 15, 2020
The coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve. During this challenging time,Trinity wishes to extend our support to applicants, students, employees, and our stakeholders in any way we can.
Have questions about a scheduled classes? Check theTrinity Coronavirus Update Page regularly for the most current information on course delivery, enrollment, and for any changes or additions to policies.
Need other help? If COVID-19 is affecting your education activities, please contact us and we will work with you. Visit our contact page submit a help request or call us at 414-998-0958 during normal business hours..
What to Expect at Trinity
We are focused on ensuring the health and safety of our students and employees.We are following recommendations from the CDC and World Health Organization for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to take precautionary hygienic measures, provide hand sanitizer, and have increased cleaning and disinfecting regimens.
What students should know:
- You will be asked to acknowledge that you have not been in contact with any affected persons or traveled to affected areas and that you are not exhibiting any symptoms.
- If you are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, such as fever and/or respiratory difficulties, when you arrive, you may be asked to leave.
- Please cover your nose and mouth in case of sneezing or coughing.
- We are allowing students to wear disposable masks and/or gloves during class.
- If you are unwell or exhibiting symptoms, such as fever and/or respiratory difficulties, please call us to let us know in advance.
- We will require students/employees to provide a temperature check upon arrival.
What students and employees can do:
- Wash hands upon arrival.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the classroom.
- Tissues will be offered ineach class. Per the World Health Organization, cover nose and mouth in case of sneezing or coughing.
- Please contact us if feeling unwell or exhibiting symptoms such as fever and/or respiratory difficulties.
- Medical/surgical face masks are allowed. Trinity continues to monitor the situation and will act upon new guidance for their training centers in accordance with recommendations from local authorities and government.
Check the https://www.trinityedu.net/coronavirus-update" target="_blank">Trinity Coronavirus Update Page regularly for the most current information on class delivery, enrollment, and for any changes or additions to policies.
Thank you for choosing Trinity!
Last updated March 15, 2020